Co2 system with 2L for planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TooManyTanks

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I I have watched many YouTube videos but I still just can't seem to get it down. Any suggestions? Sorry for blurry pic.

Attachments

• image-2680309302.jpg
    image-2680309302.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 72
it looks like it is made correctly to me>,

it looks like you have a check valve on it, so it might need some extra time to get the reaction strong enough to push though that, or you could have it on backwards?

I checked its on properly. What are the mixture measurements again? I dint remember. I know ive seen sugar and yeast. Then attatch to another bottle with water and that bottle goes to a hoea into the tank am i incorrect?

Could someone that knows how it all work draw an eAsily readable diagram as to how to diffuse the co2 once injected? Is there a small easily done method or is buying one a simpler option? Do you even need one for home made co2 generators? If you have the yeast mix connected to another bottle of water, do you need the check valve on both?

I want to make a DIY generator but I'm worried about the ph drop as the tank is already stocked. Is there a way to allow co2 injection but keep the ph stable instead of trying to balance them out?

Back
Top Bottom