Complete plant kits??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Klayton

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok so I have been looking online for a complete plant kit for my 90 gallon and I have found a couple. I am talking plants only. I really don't want to purchase a plant here and a plant there, but would rather get all of them at once. Has anybody made similar purchases before and would you give your opinion on the business. If I buy a plant and it's not in good shape I lose a couple of bucks, but on a big purchase I want to make sure I am getting healthy plants from an educated source. Thank you for any assistance.

I know there are power sellers on The Planted Tank that will tailor an order to your tank and conditions. I see retail kits and my only issue is I want to swap some plants for other stuff ;) I'd rather buy from other hobbyists. It's cheaper and I get really nice plants and I can ask if they are emersed or submerged growth.

I've only bought single plants retail. My Club's plant swaps I get more than I can use. But I'm spoiled that way :p I'm just glad to have access to so many great aquatic plants whether it's retail or raok.

Back
Top Bottom