Crawfish+Mossball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a crawfish and I recently bought a moss ball. The other day I looked in my tank and the moss ball was torn to pieces. Is there any explanation for this happening

But why did it do it I just don't understand it and it molted not too long ago and ever since then it's been having this very aggressive attitude when before it was scared of me and its hiding in the plants I have in there it's never done this before

Hmmm I wonder why it loved it before when I first got it it would roll the thing around the tank

Hmmm I wonder why it loved it before when I first got it it would roll the thing around the tank

My clown loach does that with mine he plays soccer with an arch on the driftwood just pusses it under then swims to the other side and pushes it back

You've gotta take a video of that and post that that sounds awesome yeah I put another plant in the tank with the cray and it snipped like 3-4 leaves off the water Lilly and then I think it figured out it can blend in with it

In the wild crayfish snip/rip up plants so they float up and helps the hide them from birds, racoons, ect. So it could be instinct.

Back
Top Bottom