Crypt wendtii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never used root tabs with them. Just excel and they grow like crazy. Sadly I'm having issues now so they don't look as good but hoping to have it all cleared up soon

I would reccomend some sort of root tabs swords and crypts are extremely heavy root feeders and don't benifit much if any from dosing the water column. That's probablly why yours aren't doing to well. I would reccomend Ru-tabs from peabodys paradise or osmocote plus tabs from people on here or the planted tank. They would benifit greatly from them.

Well I will look into them thank you...and your crypts look good too I like the color

That's just one lol. Yours will get there just don't move it and stick a good quality root tab in between the group of them and once they take off they will look sweet.

Oh wow it's awesome...I can't wait till mine gets there

I had a bad case or Cyanobacteria and bba :( otherwise they looked great. I did put some flourish tabs in for my swords a few months back and they did get a lot greener.

But until all the algae is cleaned up its a mess

I had a bad case or Cyanobacteria and bba :( otherwise they looked great. I did put some flourish tabs in for my swords a few months back and they did get a lot greener.

But until all the algae is cleaned up its a mess

That sucks. Hope it ends well

That's sucks about all the algae...and maybe when I get a bigger tank I will get a cool looking red one like that

Let me know when you are ready for a red one and maybe we can work out a trade... I have alot of smaller ones atm as I just moved my tank(2 months ago) and broke apart the big groups...not a single one melted and they are growing like weeds again (fresh dirt)

Back
Top Bottom