Dazed and Confused

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oldmanskipper

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Do any of you guys think that I can maintain a 25 tall planted tank with florish excel without setting up a co2 supply. On a fixed income but I really want this tank to be a success. thought about the turbo co2 bio system. at least it has everything with it and would cost about 6.50 a month to keep going if it works at all.:banghead:

CO2 demand is dictated by light alone. If you have low or low-medium light, you won't need CO2 or even excel.

tank

I bought this 25 tall as a kit boxed as a live plant kit! I't has a coralife 2x14w no light fixture. So your telling me I don't even need to worry about co2 at all.

I bought this 25 tall as a kit boxed as a live plant kit! I't has a coralife 2x14w no light fixture. So your telling me I don't even need to worry about co2 at all.

Most likely not. I would put a fair amount of plants in it to start off. Seems about the right amount of light to grow quite a few plants without the need for CO2.

Back
Top Bottom