Depth of Monte Carlo ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mandoborg

Aquarium Advice Activist
I know this is a weird question, but I was wondering about the depth of Monte Carlo , ( from the substrate ) Right now, mine is around an inch or so . It's a new tank and it's only been growing for maybe 3 months and it hasn't been trimmed yet. I just don't want it to get to ' deep' as to risk either uprooting or rotting of the bottom leaves. It's growing fantastic, just ready for a haircut !!

Thanks !!
Jim

I know this is a weird question, but I was wondering about the depth of Monte Carlo , ( from the substrate ) Right now, mine is around an inch or so . It's a new tank and it's only been growing for maybe 3 months and it hasn't been trimmed yet. I just don't want it to get to ' deep' as to risk either uprooting or rotting of the bottom leaves. It's growing fantastic, just ready for a haircut !!

Thanks !!
Jim
It may sound strange but i never trimmed my MC and it became very thick and lush. Maybe i am lucky. I do like thick carpeta but with my hc i am gonna trim it

3" and green as green could be at the bottom.

Here's a shot of a 2" spot.

jT0jibD.jpg

Thanks guys !!! I think I'll leave it alone for a little bit longer !!!!

Back
Top Bottom