Diy aquarium lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We'll see what happens down the line. My buddy is just getting into tanks so he's not worried about live plants atm but I'm hoping it'll grow a low light setup down the line. I put it on my 20 to see how it looks and it worked good but idk how it'll be on a 29. Either way I've just been trying to get him setup for a decent amount of money. We all know what initial setups cost so I was hoping to lessen the blow for him.

Btw Ya the moonlights are great especially for 15 $ that was my only disappointment with the ray 2 but for a few bucks it was worth setting up a moonlight to.

The other good thing is I can have the moonlights on a separate timer and don't have to turn them on at night.

Here's a pic with it on my 55 gallon. Seems to light the tank up aswell as my current sattelite.

Attachments

• 1403953066244.jpg
    1403953066244.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 68
Looks bright! The separate timer abilities would be the biggest bonus as many people are frustrated by having to manually switch over, I don't even use mine but if I could set them on a timer I probably would..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom