Do the Plant Gods Hate Me? BBA from Hell!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JDogg

Aquarium Advice Addict
despite having near armageddon in my tank for the last attempt to kill BBA it is Back!!! mostly on the gravel growing in nice little clumps. I am not longer convinced it even is BBA.

CO2 level have been over 60 ppm everytime i have tested it, Evening morning, mid day... plus i even dose Excel, dose ferts to EI... Re-building plant stock, not over feeding fish...

Thanks to everyone who is sending me plant clipping, i hope they help as i try to go at least moderately planted.... is there anything i can do in the mean time... Peroxide is not even an option :?

:shocked!: (that is how i feel right now!)

What am i doing wrong????? :cry:

rich311k said:
I would turn over the gravel. When your new plants arrive. Remove as much of the stuff as you can.
that occured to me. right now i have a layer of eco compleant (~ 1 inch deep) below my ~ 3 inches of gravel, i was hoping to keep the layers, but i guess if it burries the BBA then i can live with the loss of th layers...

it is not as bad and wide spread as before but i want to nip it in the bud! :twisted:

here is the requested pic

Thanks Everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom