Do they sell plant bulbs in Petsmart? (the ones that grow)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yodlem

Aquarium Advice Regular
I think I saw some once at walmart at got some from there...but do they have some at Petsmart? (not lightbulbs, but plant bulbs!)

Yes, they will most likely have them, but you are better off just going to home depot or lowes and buying 'plant' bulbs or any bulb that has a K rating above 4000. The bulbs at HD or lowes will cost MUCH less and have the same results as the 'plant' bulbs at petsmart. (assuming you are talking about NO bulbs)

Do you mean lightbulbs or "bulbs" that are planted to grow plants? I have seen the "bulbs" that grow to form plants at Walmart and think you are talking about that. I haven't looked for them at Petsmart if that is what you are talking about, but I have seen plants packaged up and ready to go there. Not sure how they keep them alive for so long.

bs6749 said:
Do you mean lightbulbs or "bulbs" that are planted to grow plants? I have seen the "bulbs" that grow to form plants at Walmart and think you are talking about that. I haven't looked for them at Petsmart if that is what you are talking about, but I have seen plants packaged up and ready to go there. Not sure how they keep them alive for so long.

Yes i'm talking about the blubs that grow heheh

bs6749 said:

WOW, I didn't even think of that. LOL, Bulbs, LOL.

I have never seen them at Petsmart, only at Walmart.

Back
Top Bottom