Doctor Who Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tornadonick

Aquarium Advice Freak
tonight i had a wonderful and terrible idea. I HAVE to make a doctor who themed tank. The problem is, i have no idea where to start. Everything in the tank is going to have to be absolutely perfect. I found a TARDIS decoration online that i can design the everything around. Then i want to put an orange filter under the light to represent Galifrey. It is going to be freshwater and i was wondering if anybody had any idea what kind of fish i could use to represent the different characters. Or any other idea you guys have.

As awesome as the TARDIS decoration sounds. It would be a bajillion times cooler if the outside looked like the TARDIS. A fish tank inside the police box would be awesome.

As awesome as the TARDIS decoration sounds. It would be a bajillion times cooler if the outside looked like the TARDIS. A fish tank inside the police box would be awesome.

I was thinking that. The woodwork for a tardis replica would not be to difficult to make. Maybe in 20 years.

Lol yeah I guess it would be difficult. As far as what fish to put in i have no idea. Maybe a school of the same kind of fish to represent all the Drs.

tornadonick said:
I was just thinking i could try taking a small bow front and make a face of boe tank.

A face of boe tank, head with neons swimming around it, great idea!

Tarsus inside could be done out of polystyrene and painted, would be easier, if your going for a David tennant dr who theme, as the shapes would be alot easier than the others withe the natural flowing pillars. The centre console would be impossible however, to get any real detail that is. The thought of it makes mr smile, would be a Wikid tank.

How about some danios, get an orange a red and a black name them the cult of scaro. Dalek khann, Dalek sec, and the other one.. Lol.
Get a silver/White for K-9.

I dunno if any fish would look like dr who characters, unless you looked at the vampire fish episode. Lol, this they were made to look like a known reef fish.

I keep having ideas for most of the characters. However Picking the right fish for the Doctor seams like an impossible task. You guys have some great ideas.

Back
Top Bottom