Does stargrass not ship well?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evercl92

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I bought some stargrass on another forum, along with some b australis. I was supposed to get 2 bunches of b australis and 1 of stargrass. When I got the package, I have 2 small pieces of b australis and 1/2 stem of stargrass that may possibly be salvageable. I wrote the guy with my concern and I was told that's normal, and pretty much brushed me off.
Is this normal for stargrass? Should I complain more/demand at least partial refund?

Does not sound normal to me. I have shipped stargrass many times. The receivers never complained that it did not ship well.

I moved this to planted.

I would complain big time if he used a slow shipping method. It does not ship well, and should be sent Priority Mail at the very slowest. Another member here sent me some, and I got it in very good condition. But yes, it's one of the more "touchy" plants when it comes to shipping.

i received some stargrass recently. it was in the mail for 2 days, and arrived thick, bushy and healthy.

Back
Top Bottom