Dosing seachem iron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blizowman1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've got a 29g with a nice big piece of drift wood in it. I currently dose flourish once a week, excel every other day, and have just now started dosing iron. I also have put in some root tabs. I have two t5 bulbs one 6700k and one colormax which is about 62 or 64 watts. I have a red ozelet sword, two different java ferns, two Anubis nanas,a red crypt Wendtii or however it's spelled, a tiger lotus, a banana plant that shows signs of iron deficiency and a lot of wisteria. Now here recently I've began to dose the flourish still once a week I uped the excel to once a day and I've been adding the iron everyday. Is this the right dosage or do I need to slack up on some thing or add more of something

I would dose according to the directions. The only thing I saw that would correct was the every-other-day Excel dosing, but you already got that.

So once a week on flourish, everyday on excel and iron?
Here's a pic of my current setup
img_1955216_0_0661301326e3dd9575ddf823ddb63b86.jpg

What would be a good replacement for the wisteria I've really grown to dislike it. It's trying to take over and it's so hard to keep looking half way neat I've really grown to like the Red ozelet sword I bought but it's just not that tall as of right now

Well I ended up replacing the wisteria with my ozelot and added a different sword to my tank. Here's what it looks like now
img_1968361_0_70e145189511b99ba97637c829c4bc5a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom