drift wood in plastic's out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It took me a couple of days to post the pics.but this is how the tank looks now. It is fully cycled and now has a schools of Marble hatchets as well as a small school of neon tetras. The plants have been moved and lowcoaster should be getting his shipment next week so there will be a dramatic change soon. Nest to come will probably be a shoal of cories maybe wolf cories and a couple of japonica shrimp.
So here's the new pics and I think in the closeup you can see the java fern has babies. I'm just waiting till they get a little bit bigger and then they get transplanted. Guess I don't have to buy any more of those huh?

Attachments

• pb110016_124.jpg
    pb110016_124.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 23
  • java_fern_babies_150.jpg
    java_fern_babies_150.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 18
looking good. I see babies as well.

FWIW, just be careful with the cory's and your substrate. I can't tell how sharp it is from your pics, but the cory's barbels can get damaged from not having a smooth substrate.

The gravel is pretty smooth. I had thought of that previously and I don't think it will be a problem. i also checked with my LFS and the guy I ususally deal with thinks it will be ok as well. Thanks for the heads up though.
I also just emailed Lowcoaster and hopefully will get an answer soon on when I can get the rest of my plants.

Back
Top Bottom