drop checker reading

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excel can work fine with anacharis and java moss. I have dosed it as well in tanks with both. So long as you don't dump concentrate right on the pants, it works out fine.

That's what I heard too and that it gets rid of some type of algae. And I would love to get my hands on some rcs but unfortunately they don't sell any at the pet shops here.. lol I'll try not to get any on the pants;)

Check ebay, aquabid, or even post in the classifieds section here. They are always available, and will be much much less than buying them at an LFS.

I get my plants online but tried buying shrimp but afraid they may come in dead

I have bought all of my shrimp via mail order. I don't think I have ever had a DOA on at least a dozen shrimp orders. I have also shipped shrimp many times, and never had a complaint on the other end. They are surprisingly resilient to shipping. It definitely stresses them out and they lose their color during shipping, but it returns within a week or two.

Nah, fort sent me some rcs (among other things) twice now, both times just priority mail... all arrived perfectly.. I guess it depends on the shipper, but RCS are very good about shipping.

Well fort, I would appreciate it a lot if you would sell me some, if you have any.

Fish, I gladly would, but I am moving, hence the reason for the 2nd shipment to rookie... my shrimp are all now living in his new fish room :)

Just my luck...:/ well thanks tho. I will try eBay and I posted in the classifieds section

Back
Top Bottom