Dry ferts suppliers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zenkatydid

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I assume most of you use gregwatson.com for dry ferts. he doesn't ship internationally, unfortunately, so no use to me :( Does anyone know of any other company that sells dry ferts? Could I somehow buy a chemical compound for lab purposes or something? Any other suggestions?

I've got "No Salt" for KCl dosing already but am not happy with it, and now need phosphorus as well, so I really need to find a proper supplier.

zenkatydid said:
I assume most of you use gregwatson.com for dry ferts. he doesn't ship internationally, unfortunately, so no use to me :( Does anyone know of any other company that sells dry ferts? Could I somehow buy a chemical compound for lab purposes or something? Any other suggestions?

I've got "No Salt" for KCl dosing already but am not happy with it, and now need phosphorus as well, so I really need to find a proper supplier.

Here is a UK supplier, maybe they will be able to ship to you.

http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/

In the US you can buy Fleet Enema to dose Phosphates and certain Stump Remover are pure KNO3 and can be used for dosing Nitrates. You may have some similar product where you are that could be used in the absence of an online supplier.

Lab-grade chemicals are probably more pure (better) but may cost a lot more. You may also search for "hydroponic" fertilizers. Plant nurseries may be able to help.

Back
Top Bottom