dwarf baby tears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

timwag2001

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i cant keep mine rooted. they stay down for a week or so and then start to raise out of the flourite and then float away

what am i supposed to do?

I have read a good technique for getting it to stick better is to bury it deeper even covering some of the leaves. This encourages it to root faster from what I can tell.

i've tried burying it completely and it always seems to work its way back out. i wish i had a smaller version of chicken wire or something. lay it over like a blanket and let it grow through.

I've never tried it.They had some small pots of it at my local big als but looked in bad shape.The other big als I go to had HM and i have to tell you it spreads very nice.The also had some on rocks not sure if they used at net or what?

small plants small roots easy to up root. i think it works better with smaller gravel like ada soil. i guess is fish are up rooting them before it has a chance to hold down. maybe put some rocks around it to keep the fish away until it starts to grow in.

Back
Top Bottom