Dwarf Hair grass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, however, I am not sure what the limit is. But you would have to upload quite a few pictures to get to that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yup, but after a couple years it adds up... If anyone knows how I can delete from my phone so I can post more I'd be ever so thankful if you could pm me the info...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yup, but after a couple years it adds up... If anyone knows how I can delete from my phone so I can post more I'd be ever so thankful if you could pm me the info...

An easy way to by pass this is just put your photos in your albums and post the link to the album. :)

Or just donate to the forum to get unlimited photos. After a couple of years its prob about time

I use Photobucket. It's pretty easy.

ok all, I couldnt figure out how to include a picture in my reply but i DID figure out how to make an album, so, the pictures are in my album titled "DHG". it is my 5 gallon, acrylic tank with creeck chubs (I know they get big, ill move them later), orange-throat darters, and a madtom.

Unfortunately viewing albums is not possible with the mobile app (if it is somebody please correct me).
Will have to find a non-mobile browser to do that.
I believe it is possible to post a link to a photo found in an album.

I was able to copy the images from my album onto my computer! :D

Attachments

• DHG-1.jpg
    DHG-1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DHG-2.jpg
    DHG-2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 43
  • DHG-3.jpg
    DHG-3.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 41