dyi co2 is KICKING my ......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428201181.204565.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428201202.114305.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428201309.030130.jpg

Sent from King Neptune's Cell Phone, (Yes, its water proof, he's a baller)

yeah, they are my "first fish". Only been in the hobby for about 8 months. I REALLY like it a lot. To me, building/figuring out stuff is almost as satisfying as watching the ship.

whoops, I meant fish. so obviously you can tell that Im jn the Navy lol

Looks like you got it! If it don't start producing in an hour the next step is to use some soapy water to check for leaks.

Will do, Thank you for helping me out. I will ensure that I pay it forward :)

How's it going? Got it working?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The third pic in post #22...airstones and bubblers running during the day will help gas off the the CO2 you are adding. I would either discontinue using them or only run them at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I gave another stab at this. Attached is a 10 second video on what I got now. I actually have bubbles now. What do you think?

I gave another stab at this. Attached is a 10 second video on what I got now. I actually have bubbles now. What do you think?

I get bett results snaping a piece of chop stick and sticking it in the end of the tubing. Makes much finer bubbles. A good bottle shake helps too sometimes

Oh, I didn't even think of that. Thx for the tip. gives me an exuse to get sushi ��

Back
Top Bottom