eco-complete

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquazen

Aquarium Advice Freak
Where is the cheapest place to order eco-complete online? That includes shipping and handling. So far, Big Al's is the best I could find, with the total amounting to about $24. Does anyone know anyplace that's cheaper?

I know marcus russo at aquatic-store.com had it on sale for a while. If he doesn't reply, try sending him a PM.

I got on Petsmarts website one time and found it for about 18-21 bucks, best I can recall. When I went to thier local store they did'nt carry it. I talked to a manager and he ordered it for me at the price on the web site. Two days later I got a phone call saying it was ready for pick up. Best of all, I did'nt have to pay the bulk shipping.

As a side note. Theres a Petsmart distrubution warehouse in the city I live. I think since it was a local delievery, was why it only took a couple of days. I suspect it would take a week or longer if it had to be shipped a few states.

At any rate, It's worth a try. My good real LFS wants 35 bucks a bag 8O

I plan on trying this again in the future for 10-12 bags of eco, for a large tank I'm building :twisted:

Thanks guys. I decided to go with Big Al's. You just can't beat the price. I spent 3 days looking through web pages and calling local petstores, but even with the shipping added in, Big Al's still came out the winner.

Eco-complete is great stuff isn't it? I love the fact that it's a very natural black color, which is supposed to calm the fish. And not having to add fertilizer is another great bonus.

Back
Top Bottom