Eco complete and clarity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sobersteve323

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've read online that bags of eco complete have clarity packets in them. When I was adding mine I didn't see any. Do they not have them in there anymore or do I have 4 packs burried somewhere in my tank? Lol

To my understanding, they don't have a biomagnet solution anymore. I believe it's contained in the liquid bacteria that's in the substrate bag. Floramax, on the other hand, is basically dry eco complete and that does come with the biomagnet water clarifying solution packet.

if the packet is included, it will be noted on the bag. I bought bags, one had it and one didnt. Took a while for me to realize after sifting the substrate for a while :)

My three bags did not have them. After about a day or two of the filter running it will clear up. Unless you disturb the substrate it should remain clear with a decent filter

Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah it cleared up pretty quick which was nice. I wasn't going to use it just wanted to make sure I didn't have to go digging for buried treasures lol.

Back
Top Bottom