Eco Complete and shipping...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
How is eco complete shipped usually? Is it by UPS like anything else I order from bigalsonline, or is it via a common carrier truck? Also would like to know this if ordering multiple bags as well.

http://www.aquariumplants.com/cgi-bin/cart/SS695.html

They have a truckload sale right now. Go there and then select the "20lb Bag (lower 48 states)(less than 10 bags)" option. The bags are $9.99 each and shipping is about $13 per bag when shipped UPS ground to residential. For example: I recently ordered 4 bags and had them shipped to Utah. The total including shipping was $93.02 and I received my order in 5 days. I have found bags at my LFS on sale for $15, but aquariumplants.com is the best other option I have found unless someone else knows of a better one? If you can have them shipped to a business then it is cheaper as well.

It was in St. George. 50% off of $30. The guy was switching to Flourite and wanted to get rid of all his Eco. I dont know why, but I was ok with it. :D Cedar is a little slim on fish supplies.

:?: I see the $9.99 Eco is for African cichlids. The regular Eco is still $19.99 for 10 bags, truck load price, unless I'm missing something.

The 19.99 is including shipping for order of ten bags or more. If you go to the scrolling box above "in stock" and "quantity", the price per bag without shipping is 9.99.

Back
Top Bottom