Elotine Tiandra climbing....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
Check out what my E. Tiandra is doing. It thinks it's an ivy plant, lol.

10g156.jpg

If it gets too outta hand I'd be happy to take some off of your hands once I'm cycled.

Looks good.

I think it's getting out of hand in my 29G, lol. And it's only been 2 weeks since I pulled it and spread it out, lol. It's about 2 inches deep in areas. :)

And if fully planted, you may only see a very small mini-cycle, if any at all.

Here's how it looks in my 29G....
29g207.jpg

29g208.jpg

Be agressive in trimming it.

Replanting it can be hard but it'll grow right back.
Faster than Gloss or HC.

Regards,
Tom Barr

If you let it get too thick, say over 4-6 inches, then the bottoms can melt and the whole matt will float up and all over (heh..personal experience)

Zezmo said:
If you let it get too thick, say over 4-6 inches, then the bottoms can melt and the whole matt will float up and all over (heh..personal experience)

Hmmmm, that could present a problem, lol. I'm on week number 3, and it's already at least 3 inches deep in places, lol. With my lighting, and CO2 mist, it's growing at an incredible rate, lol. Everyday I look at it, and it's thicker, and thicker, and thicker, lol. You can almost watch it grow, lol.

Lovely! I have it too, and it's just now starting to thicken up, but it doesn't look as good as yours (yet).

Back
Top Bottom