Favorite root tabs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I looked into that but it can't be found locally. It was cheaper to buy the ferts I got than get a similar amount shipped to me so I am accepting of what I ended up with.

Yeah, I put them in and made sure they were touching the glass when I did. I also have one of the tabs soaking in a glass of water to see how much ammonia leaches out.

Yep, It's a 3 month fertilizer. It has calcium, magnesium, sulfur, copper, maganese, and zinc added in as well as being a 9-4-12. The osmocote I used was a 14-14-14

Be careful with Copper. I use Osmocote Plus gel caps without a problem. But if there is too much Copper it will sicken or kill your inverts. Small amounts are ok. Large amounts, not so good.

Be careful with Copper. I use Osmocote Plus gel caps without a problem. But if there is too much Copper it will sicken or kill your inverts. Small amounts are ok. Large amounts, not so good.

That's one of the things i looked at when I was looking into ferts. The one I picked has the same copper concentration as the O+ so I'm not too worried about it.

That's one of the things i looked at when I was looking into ferts. The one I picked has the same copper concentration as the O+ so I'm not too worried about it.

Yeah, the amount of copper in O+ is very small, so not harmful to inverts. If I remember correctly, Plantex CSM+B has more copper than O+ and many people dose that in shrimp tanks without an issue.

Wow, I didn't expect to see results from using those tabs soo fast but 2 days after using them my ruby melon sword has actually grown taller than it has ever been. I thought it had reached it's max height a few months ago since it wasn't getting any taller.

Swords love tabs my Ru tabs I got from peabodys made my marble queen sword grow from a plantlet to almost 10" in less than 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom