Fertilizer question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I would like to stay liquid Kent's hopefully but my lfs other then that only carries nutrafin plant gro I might order online so if I go seachem what type do I order?

According to what you posted already I'd probably only dose potassium and maybe phosphorus, but it's likely that you have an ample supply of both already. I think Aquachem mentioned that there is potassium in the micromix that you are already using, and feeding fish + tap water usually provides an plenty of phosphates.

So in short, you are probably fine with what you are doing, and unless you go seriously high tech or start seeing plant deficiencies I wouldn't stress on it.

According to what you posted already I'd probably only dose potassium and maybe phosphorus, but it's likely that you have an ample supply of both already. I think Aquachem mentioned that there is potassium in the micromix that you are already using, and feeding fish + tap water usually provides an plenty of phosphates.

So in short, you are probably fine with what you are doing, and unless you go seriously high tech or start seeing plant deficiencies I wouldn't stress on it.

i might be crazy for listening to ppl but i was told that if u dose potassium u will see better coloration in the plants as lon as everything its within range

Back
Top Bottom