Ferts with co2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PJFISH

Aquarium Advice Freak
Now that I've started dosing co2, I was wondering if I need to increase my dosing if Flourish? I dose 2.5mL twice a week, one during a water change then mid week. Should I increase it, won't I get algae?

I can't find the thread right now. But there are micros and macros for plants. Flourish is micros and API Leaf Zone is macros. ( I think Darkseid76 is the one who knew. ). I put API Leaf Zone (macros) on my shopping list b/c I, too, was just using Flourish.

I can't find the thread right now. But there are micros and macros for plants. Flourish is micros and API Leaf Zone is macros. ( I think Darkseid76 is the one who knew. ). I put API Leaf Zone (macros) on my shopping list b/c I, too, was just using Flourish.
good start! These two will help, you should consider dry ferts from greenleaf aquatics, what's your lighting?

I have t5ho lights, 6700&10,000. I will check dry frets, never used them before

I plant profusely in my tanks. Looks like a jungle. Anyway, plants absorb the nutrients that the algae wants. Competition if you will. This cuts down on algal problems. Not eliminate , reduces.

You need to test your water to know what your levels are. Phosphate ? I think is one to check.

And if you stick with liquid ferts use API LeafZone as well as Flourish Comp. I'd just follow bottle directions. Your plants will tell you if you are out of balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to test your water to know what your levels are. Phosphate ? I think is one to check.

And if you stick with liquid ferts use API LeafZone as well as Flourish Comp. I'd just follow bottle directions. Your plants will tell you if you are out of balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I'll test for phosphates, that will help with algae too. I'll look into leaf zone as well

Back
Top Bottom