Fin rot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He isn't a veiltail. The edges of hid fins should look pretty clean. From what I can see in that picture, he looks fine though.

Okay good he has always had some torn fins I don't think its fin rot cause the other day he had a bad split fin and the next day it was healed so I think his find are just part of his natural look.

Yeah, my angels get fin splits sometimes too, but it heals really fast. Like I said, he looks good in the picture. Fin rot is characterized by white edges on the fins too. I don't see that white edge in the picture.

absolutangel04 said:
Yeah, my angels get fin splits sometimes too, but it heals really fast. Like I said, he looks good in the picture. Fin rot is characterized by white edges on the fins too. I don't see that white edge in the picture.

I kneel before you great angel keeper:) I doubt you've ever had sick angels don't lie lol!!!(hide):)

Good for you having sick angels is a pain in the ******.
Yeah, and they look so sad when those lovely fins are torn. I am glad your seems to be ok though. So, with your angel seeming to be fine and your dg's healed, is your tank all back to normal?

Back
Top Bottom