Finally starting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since it is only a 10g then I would use liquid carbon like Excel or API CO2 Booster with the lights and plants you have.

I might do that! It seems more simple:) I already got a paintball tank though so maybe ill save that for my 36g

Well, my plants aren't growing so well so I decided to order a regulator and diffuser today since I already have the paintball tank. Seems like the lowest maintenance option just for simplicity for my parents while I'm at school. Besides airline tubing, the CO2 tank, diffuser, regulator (solenoid and made for paintball), and check valve, is there anything else I'll need that I'm forgetting?

I would pick up a drop checker to make sure of proper co2 levels. You can find them cheap on amazon or eBay.

Trust me, you will not regret pressurized. Also, get a timer. I went with pressurized because of school, and have not regretted it.

Great thanks! Yes, I do have a timer, but just a simple single clock kind so turning the co2 on and off at the same time as the lights will have to work!

Back
Top Bottom