Finnex fugeray moonlights?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha sounds good. Did you have to worry about ph at all?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Early on I did measure the pH before and after adding DIY CO2 and I did not notice much of a drop. I ended up getting drop checker and surprisingly it would turn green (ideal amount of CO2) when I piped the DIY CO2 into the HOB filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ok, i could be wrong here, I think I read on tpt that more sugar will produce less co2 over a longer period, more yeast will yield more co2 over a shorter period. Please double check that..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok so i wont have to worry about my rcs in the tank if i go this route?

Well after reading that discussion im sorta thinking ill leave off the co2 since ive never tried anything like that before and the shrimp are the focus of the tank instead of the plants. Im increasing the excel dosage to brooksters recommended .5 ml a gallon so hopefully that will work as well.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

well.. I'd strongly recommend the co2, this light is very strong. I actually tore down my 20tall because it got away from me, despite the massive daily metricide dose, it turned into an algae infested mess.. not saying it's impossible but getting the jump on this will make this a lot easier with the algae demons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yea... I think im just about rid of the new tank algae problems so well see if it stays good and if it doesnt then i can always rig up the co2...

Back
Top Bottom