Finnex LED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZCNY

Aquarium Advice Activist
I currently got a duel T5HO coralife fixture, i want to upgrade to Finnex LED i got a 72g bowfront, I want to get 3 fixtures Fudge ray in back for moon light, Monster ray in middle and Ray 2 Duel 7000k in front, would that be enouth light to grow most plants in that tank, I know i am limited bc i am using Sand but currently using osmosis Plus tabs and API Leaf Zone any input be appreciate it or should i get to ray 2 what would be better??

The ray 2 in that deep of a tank should still be able to grow plants that have medium and medium-low light needs.

I currently got a duel T5HO coralife fixture, i want to upgrade to Finnex LED i got a 72g bowfront, I want to get 3 fixtures Fudge ray in back for moon light, Monster ray in middle and Ray 2 Duel 7000k in front, would that be enouth light to grow most plants in that tank, I know i am limited bc i am using Sand but currently using osmosis Plus tabs and API Leaf Zone any input be appreciate it or should i get to ray 2 what would be better??

With those 3 fixtures even on a tank 22 inches deep it'll be over 100 par which is very high light. You could just buy a finnex ray 2 and use it with your coralife fixture.

I use the ray 2 and a monster ray lol it works well in my 45 gallon which is 24 inches deep.

Funny you wrote this, I was just reading it I should sign up for that forum too wish they had an app too

You can download the Tapatalk or Tapatalk2, TPT is on that. I actually wish AA would join up with Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom