First planted tank. Need help please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I’m looking correct there is no algae here? I’d think it is going pretty well as you have (with only being slightly amazed someone has gone 4 months without adding/redoing anything - great discipline!)
Thanks. Yes no sign of algae so far. Also plants growth is good. Today I noticed carpet grew a little than when I bought. Red plant on left is growing with considerable speed. Just one little place where carpet is little yellowish. But very minor and hard to notice if not to concentrate.

Today I went to LFS and spoke with the owner (The person who designed this) and he didn't put any fertilizers or anything. This tank was running on pressurized co2 alone. But I will start micro and little necessary macro nutrients.

Actually about fertilizers he mentioned that he is big fan of ADA soil as he never used any fertilizers for his tanks for like 6 months when he started a tank with ADA.

I would use excel it works like a charm and my tank is close to being overgrown with it

Back
Top Bottom