First planted tank...with pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tank looks great guy, I to m a hugh fan of the lungle look. I keep mine that way. LOL

Thanks Weasel F. I really love the jungle look. I think mine looks more crowded than it actually is because the plants are growing up and then leaning in towards the centre top where the lighting is. This was really annoying me but now I am starting to like the effect. Maybe just getting used to it.

Great tank. All the tall growth pointing to the center is nice I think. The light hitting the substrate and rocks adds to the effect, too. I assumed you planned it.

czcz said:
Great tank. All the tall growth pointing to the center is nice I think. The light hitting the substrate and rocks adds to the effect, too. I assumed you planned it.

Well I had a fair idea it would work out this way, but i must admit I didnt expect how hard the plants would react. I always new the tall growth would grow up and then lean in, I guess I just expected it would be a slow, gentle arc,LOL . Some of these plants have shot off branches ( I'm sure this is not the correct terminolgy...but anyway) at 90 degrees and then grown directly upwards. So much for my gentle arc

Back
Top Bottom