Flipping my tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great to see it all ticking along!
I love it. Gonna be doing a carpet as soon as I get more eco complete and more plants, and deco to fill it in. Just trying to figure out how I wanta set it all up now. I'd love to do a forest look. But scared my angels will hurt themself on the driftwood branches. Idk yet.

Had 1 of my female angels lay eggs last week on my sword plant. But my male ate them. So, I got a few more plants to cover the corner they like. But, now I'm really wanting to rescape I would love to do the forest look for this tank. I found alit of moss I wanta try out. And I have the driftwood and rocks. But, I have so many plants that wouldn't go with my theme. So I'm kinda stuck for a min. Everything is doing so good I hate to move things around again. Lol! But, I know what look I'm gonna go with now. And in order to get it the way I want there's only one thing to do. Now that I got everything down pat. It's almost time to upgrade again finally to what I really wanta do. I have found after 50% water changes a wk. I dose 1 excel dose after water and dose potassium, along with with my prime. Everything grows and looks amazing. I will dose iron maybe once a week. But, I dose potassium every other day. Anyways. This works for my get-up. I still use root tabs when needed. Dinosaur light stays on for 4-6 hours a day. Just thought I'd give a little update. Hope this is helping some people understand a little more from my experience. This is the greatest hobbie I've ever got in to.

My baby diamond made it to the big tank last week. He's so proud and happy. He's been in with my betta's for months. His fins didn't heal like I hoped but that's ok. He's still a champ in my book. He's done so good healing up and finally growing.so much healthier now. 20180711_011008.jpg

Settling in ok?
Yeah, he's been in there for a wk or so now with my bigger angels. First few days where a little ruff. But kept lighting off longer those days and gradually got my 4-6 hrs back when I seen everyone settle down. He's doing really good. I'm so proud of him/ her. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom