Flourish Excel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's actually safe even when dosed as not directed.. I dose 6x the recommended amount in my 55g and 10x the recommended amount in my 10g and it has yet to cause problems aside from burning through glut at an alarming rate.

Mebbid do you dose all at once or multiple times a day? Is this for a higher light tank without CO2? Ive actually been double dosing glut twice a day to combat a small hair algae problem and it is slowly working.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I dose it all at once. They are both medium light heavily planted and heavily fertilized tanks. The glut will remain active in the water column for about 12 hours with the lights on so the double dosing might not be necessary.

Well I work 3 twelve hour shifts a week so on the days im home ive been dosing at 8am for my 8-12 photoperiod and then again at 3-4 for the 4-10 photoperiod. Some days I forget one of the doses... i Have dosed up to 5 times the reccomended amount at once with no ill effects on stock. So nice to know on the days I work I could do a big dose at 6am before I leave the house.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom