Flourish tabs by seachem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rockyofhockey

Aquarium Advice Addict
What's up everyone, so I bought my self a pack of 10 flourish tabs for my amazon sword question is how should I plant them in the tank?

Rockyofhockey _/.\_

What's up everyone, so I bought my self a pack of 10 flourish tabs for my amazon sword question is how should I plant them in the tank?

Rockyofhockey _/.\_

I use the same root tabs. I usually plant them by using a pair of pincettes to push them deep into the substrate in close proximity to the plant(s) I am looking to fertilize with the root tab.

Yep, just push them down as far as you can. Keep in mind those Flourish tabs are only meant to supply micro nutrients- kinda like liquid Flourish Comprehensive in tablet form. I'm sure your swords would appreciate some macros, so making your own (or buying pre-made) osmocote+ root tabs would be a better option.

Yep, just push them down as far as you can. Keep in mind those Flourish tabs are only meant to supply micro nutrients- kinda like liquid Flourish Comprehensive in tablet form. I'm sure your swords would appreciate some macros, so making your own (or buying pre-made) osmocote+ root tabs would be a better option.

Ohh so those root tabs aren't good enough by themselves? My tanks is all Anubias and java fern so I'm not to
Good with roots

Rockyofhockey _/.\_

I use those Flourish tabs on my Sword (that I got from petsmart, in regular sand substrate). I've had it a little over a year and it's pretty much taking over my 29 gal now; and these last few weeks its been shooting off runners. There's always better stuff, but they seem to work just fine if you're too lazy to make your own like me!

I use those Flourish tabs on my Sword (that I got from petsmart, in regular sand substrate). I've had it a little over a year and it's pretty much taking over my 29 gal now; and these last few weeks its been shooting off runners. There's always better stuff, but they seem to work just fine if you're too lazy to make your own like me!

Ok thanks very much I was to sure so planted to fairly close to it I mean I think they should work

Rockyofhockey _/.\_

Yeah, I didn't realize it for the longest time either but root tabs supply micro and, I think, a little of one of the macros. Which and how much depends on the brand.

That's my understanding from what I've drudged up in researching the matter, anyway.

I think the package says its radius of effect is 6 inches.

Yeah, I didn't realize it for the longest time either but root tabs supply micro and, I think, a little of one of the macros. Which and how much depends on the brand.

That's my understanding from what I've drudged up in researching the matter, anyway.

I think the package says its radius of effect is 6 inches.

Yea it's definitely within 6 inches

Rockyofhockey _/.\_

Back
Top Bottom