Fluval Spec V build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am getting the 7g tank from CAD, I am really excited. Lighting it with a Finnex Fuge Ray R.

Nice tank choice ;)

But did you mean the Fugeray "Planted+" not the "R" right :hide:? The Fugeray-R is the clip light version and will be close to low-medium light, I believe.

thanks brian!!! i really like the look of bills 12 long and think i could make something i like out of it. the 35 inch length probably helps as far as stocking goes. what light would you recommend for this tank? CAD lights? the tank is 71 plus 8 for shipping. I'm trying to figure out everything that i want, before piecing it together. i was also considering just going with the 17.1 and doing a layout with depth, if anyone here is a fan of tropical fish hobbyist ;) i really want something cool like this
img_2733879_0_29e0bcac9a91d97dd9aefb1d11aeb4be.jpg
img_2733879_1_8e7c8c8690a8d9f6bee99a95060aeffa.jpg

Yeah... the 17g is my most recently acquired rimless. It's most commonly referred to as the 60P. Joey also has a very nice 60P here in AA.

On TPT, we started a 60P club that has a collection of 60P tanks posted.
60P Club| Pushing NA's status further

I also appreciate the extra depth it gives you to get that added sense of dimension.

But if you went with a 12L like Bill's, you can't go wrong with that either. I'd get the Current-USA Satellite LED+ as he did for that tank.

Back
Top Bottom