Foxtail? and similar alternatives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jferrante

Aquarium Advice Activist
Bought 2 bunches of what I thought was Foxtail although now it's starting to melt from the bottom and a patch mid-way on the other. today one of the bunches came loose and started floating due to weak stems and it melting.. It has no roots so maybe it's actually hornwort but I don't want that because it just twirls all over the tank due to the aeration. it's got the same kind of leaves as foxtail. where it's all thin and almost like water wisteria except very thin and needle like.
It was bunched up with a metal twisty but I tossed that and just planted it in gravel. Should I just toss if it continues this way?
And what would your recommend as a plant similar but can endure around 33 Par at substrate.
or Low light to medium-low light. I just want something similar that has more leaves that spring out horizontally but is medium in height. So that it'd contrast well with the other plants i have that are doing well.

Back
Top Bottom