Fresh what is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TMaier

Aquarium Advice Addict
A while back you sent me some plants. This little bit of something was in there and it is bound and determined to live in spite of my neglect. IMG_8505.jpg

It has earned my respect and I wonder what it is called.

It is a species of Crypt. Could be Crypt parva. I had it at one time and then sold it. There may have viable runners remaining in the substrate and what seems like months later these appeared.
Be kind to your plants [emoji271]

They have at least want to try and live. It's amazing the different growth on the crypts based on where they are. The dwarf sag is sprouting everywhere. And the red stuff is happy too. The subwassertang is in Big Daddy and the corner of the Nursery along with the moss. I had one casualty with the fine red green leaf plant with algae but everything else is chugging along. IMG_8506.jpgIMG_8508.jpgIMG_8509.jpg

Nice piece of lava rock you got there! And before you know it you got dwarf sag in every nook and cranny! :)

Sent per three-eyed raven..

I still have the bacopa too. It did not like the main tank so it's in the big orb too.

Back
Top Bottom