FresH2O's 20g planted rescape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Post 2016 is the real winner. 2000 is filled with Lumbergs TPS reports.
What a hack! referring to the plants.

Post 2016 is the real winner. 2000 is filled with Lumbergs TPS reports.
What a hack! referring to the plants.

We are only on post #2003. Or am I missing something. PoppaRhyno should get a prize or something of notable value for this. I believe I did the same for post #1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

We are only on post #2003. Or am I missing something. PoppaRhyno should get a prize or something of notable value for this. I believe I did the same for post #1000.

Yes a prize or something...I did the same as well...

sit in silence...

No, it's a mad dash to 2016! PoppaRhyno gets an honorable mention for sure! Maybe a nice holiday fruitcake and your guys trimmings to boot for his efforting?

Update on the tank. Not much going on. Added some SS mesh with moss saved from the new build. Open buffet for the MTS; they are obviously finding something to feast on. Pretty sure they are removing the dead and dying moss.
cDYokYS.png

Update on the tank. Not much going on. Added some SS mesh with moss saved from the new build. Open buffet for the MTS; they are obviously finding something to feast on. Pretty sure they are removing the dead and dying moss.
cDYokYS.png

Sorry to hear about the moss. Nice to hear something positive about MTS once in awhile. ;)

My plants fare better in the tanks where I have MTS strangely enough. And if I get too many, I feed them to the loaches :eek:

I was told by my local aquarium shop, that the best way to keep & appreciate these fish is by keeping them alone.
Mine is fantastic and seems to really enjoy being alone with all the other types of fish I have in my community tank, as well as complementing the aquarium really well.

I wouldn't have more than one even if I could, but it's personal choice.

Good luck !!

Thats because MTS churn soil like a garden tiller with their shells as they burrow. They aerate your soil like a lawn. Ive got armys of them in planted tanks. Extras go to feed the assasins.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah MTS really helped after I introduced them to my tank. Great cuc/ lawn service company. Lol?

Fresh, what's new man? How's the tank?

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

Hey Max! Long time no talk. I see you are making the rounds. How are things going with you and your tanks?
Planted tank is in cruise control. Mostly just maintenance; thinning out and trimming plants. I reduced the lighting to slow down plant growth. Hardly any pearling but the plants are doing fine.
Shrimp have been moved to a 6.6g and the shrimp tank has been broken down and is a lightly decorated "blank slate" tank. Was going to be an all moss tank but it had some setbacks.
Here is a pic of the planted tank taken tonight:
ZXKp56C.png

Looks great, Fresh! I'm doing well, trying to get the wife to agree to a 40b in the new living room. Let's just say it's a work in progress haha. Don't think I lost a single fish in the move, which I was pretty happy with. I'll post some pics once a get a chance.

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

Hey Fresh how much did you pay for your CPD? Want to know a good/bad price when I see it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm curious, too... I paid $1.79 a piece for my 6. Seemed like a really good deal. But i wasnt sure.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Cheapest I've seen them is $4

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Back
Top Bottom