Giant angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Simon_DG

Aquarium Advice Regular
So today i went to my lfs and to my suprise they had something they never had before 3 XXL angelfish and these guyse are massive. Dont think they are aultum angelfish from what i know.. they where in this small tank with 2 giant pleco’s no price or any description on the tank.. i saw these guys where heavly damaged many broken fins and lots of scratches on there side.. unfortunetly it where 2 males and 1 female.. i only have 1 tank at home a 250 L planted tank.. so i asked the boss of the lfs if he would sell them becouse they would die there and they where so beautifull and massive so i had to take them and the boss said they are normally not for sale atm but since he knows me he said i could have them for 10 euro a piece since i couldent take 2 adult males i took 1 female and the most damaged male.. u fortently i needed to leave that other male behind.. i also have 2 small angelfish not small but juveniele and they did not like it at first but now they seem to not care about it anymore i hope i get these angelfish back healthy becouse they are just so stunning i needed to do a water change today normally a 50% weekly but since i dont wanne stress them out ill do it tomorow i know its not a ideal situation for my 2 other angels but i just couldent leave them behind they looked so worn down..
After a few ours they allready had some nicer color then in the lfs

Sorry for the bad grammer and english
IMG_4164.jpgIMG_4166.jpg

Yes, they are stunning. They just have a lot of scratches on there body and there fins are verry damaged.. :( i hope they will heal up quick. Just not sure if these “scars” will go away
IMG_4163.jpg

Great story !!! Good on you !! Those fish Thank you and will now live long happy lives !! (y)

They are both healed up nicely. They look stunning now and healthy! IMG_4692.jpg

Back
Top Bottom