Got my discus! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so jealous right now, I hope that my tank will soon look like yours (y). Forgive me if you already answered this question, but where did you get your discus?

Coleallensmom said:
Loveeeeeeee it. Keep the updates coming, Roy!

Thank you Alisha :D I'm growing out the rotalas that I got from meegosh n my other tank just until it grow some roots then I'll add them in this tank :)

shadowstars123 said:
I'm so jealous right now, I hope that my tank will soon look like yours (y). Forgive me if you already answered this question, but where did you get your discus?

Thank you :)
I got my discus from kennysdiscus.net.

Discus are so sweet. I had 10 for 5 years or so. They have so much personality. Great fish. Tank looks great!

star grass as ground cover...

Attachments

• IMG_1431.jpg
    IMG_1431.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 54
Bige said:
Discus are so sweet. I had 10 for 5 years or so. They have so much personality. Great fish. Tank looks great!

They do have so much personality :) I only have 6 now. I'm thinking of adding at least 2 more. Thanks Bige!

Coleallensmom said:
Love it! How much light does it need?

Thanks! Right now I have high light and CO2. It grew well when I used to have medium light but slower.

Coleallensmom said:
It's beautiful!

Thx :) It's kinda hard to maintain though if you want it as ground cover. It grows too fast.

Back
Top Bottom