ground cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup, they grow like nuts but a few months later, and countless water changes at 10-30% and they slow down. Sad face, but I'm getting some fert. tabs as everyone swears by them.

Yup, they grow like nuts but a few months later, and countless water changes at 10-30% and they slow down. Sad face, but I'm getting some fert. tabs as everyone swears by them.

Yeah get the fert tabs, they help alot id say, I use both tabs and Liquid atm tho.

I'm not new to the liquid ferts but as a dwarf blue crayfish breeder/wish-they-would-breed, I can't use the off the shelf iron or copper based fertilizer as they will really hurt the little guys- need to check out flourish and the tabs. A little hesitant as I just lost a female for no known reason... I know there are invert-safe ones out there but with the appetite for moss, I think I may bite the bullet and get a co2 system. They are eating every plant and with 6 in a 50 gal tank, no way can the moss keep up- even with heavy feeding, which makes me ask if anyone knows a great pellet or freeze-dried food? I have tried everything and they eat everything but oddly some can be weird and just not eat. Ramble ramble ramble.

Back
Top Bottom