Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Planted Tanks
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-15-2014, 02:54 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Growing under GLOfish LEDs

I am thinking about trying the GLOfish LEDs in my planted tank. With an experiment I have going (a couple plants and a quarantined fish in a "bucket" tank lit by a bug zapper bulb) suggests that if the GLOfish LEDs are like I'm thinking, it may be hard to beat them (and certainly an improvement above my current 3500K arrangement; finding the bulb I have been looking for has been more challenging than expected.) Algae is an issue in my main tank, and I have been trying to get algae started in the bucket and I still have none. Plants are big and bushy. Quarantined fish is happy. Why not try it on my main tank?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Tags
fish, glofish, led

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com