Guppy Grass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for sharing those. I lucked out and found a local person that has an overgrown tank that is giving me a bunch of his extras to see if I can get my tank going. Hopefully I will have a planted tank to show off in a week or two.

Here is a DIY CO2 setup I am currently using. It does not show the line entering into the HOB filter intake, just the generators and bubble counter:
76ge7Cq.jpg

I'm going to try it without CO2, and see how it goes, if I need it I'll do a DIY CO2 setup. I'm getting alot of ideas from seeing these. I want to go with river gravel for my cap, but what should I use under it? I was thinking of dirting it, but I like to change things around too much. What would be good to place under the gravel. I'm pulling out the old blue gravel I have in the tank now (Only about 2 inches worth). I'm picking up the plants this next weekend, so I want to get the substrate changed out this week. Thanks for the help and sugestions everyone

Well, I got my driftwood centerpiece into my tank today. I found this at the lake, pressure washed it with water, then boiled it before I put it in the tank. I still need to pull out the blue gravel and get my natural gravel in there, and I still havn't figured out what to use under the gravel for my plants, but I am thinking I may just go with java moss and some sort of tall plant to fill in some. I've gotten alot of ideas from here, now just have to see what I can find locally. Anyway, let me know what you think of it so far.

Attachments

• 20140314_163225.jpg
    20140314_163225.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom