Guppy,What is this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fisher12

Aquarium Advice Regular
Several of my guppies died over the last 3-4 weeks after getting new fish. When returning a dead one, there was a sign that said "these fish are being treated for fungus" on the guppy tank. Hate to treat the wrong thing because idk what this is,(and I have 2 gourami and Cory cat) but I figured it could the related. I thought it could of been dropsy first but then seen that sign, but I'm bad at this part. I thought they were all fine again, but couple days ago I notice the one in pic swimming in one spot not moving much. And the ones that have died I noticed they liked to swim(sit) next to the glass behind the filter. 20170824_141715.jpg20170824_141718.jpg20170824_141721.jpg

It's been 6 days since my weekly water change, he is trying to swim out of the aquarium at the top and then sinks back to the bottom. I've had. I don't expect him to be alive in the morning. And the few others that are left are beginning to sit at water surface, how all the others did a few days before they died. That is the first sign, then I notice swollen belly towards the front as you can see, they all seem to turn white ish and bloated

Back
Top Bottom