Help !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shane l

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Y cory cat is lying on his side u thought he died so I went in with the net and he spun and twirled and tried to swim he is on his side again whats wrong
My ammo is 0 as well as trites

Just keep an eye on him. You really do need a nitrates kit. You're not using test strips are you?

No liquid but I think it is my trates last pwc was Sunday and it's the new tank il c about the trates kit but the reason I think it's trates Is my amo and trates are the lowest I've seen

If this fish was in the tank when you cycled it, Shane, that's not good. Corys can be very sensitive. Was that the case?

No he's been in the tank with the other 2 week

I just found a similar case on a different forum exact my problem they think it's his swim bladder

Just went back to check on him he moved and is right way up :) yay! But still not over

My cory cat had te same symptoms last week and sadly died very quickly after being unable to keep upright. However a huge water change later and my others have perked up massively! Good luck and I hope he makes it

Back
Top Bottom