HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
00youknowit00 said:
Well how big of a tank are you looking at getting? You mentioned a 55, which still wouldn't be big enough..

The 55g is for my Bigger fish then I'm upgrading to a 225g it'll cost a bit but that's part of fish keeping ;)

Animal fanatic said:
The 55g is for my Bigger fish then I'm upgrading to a 225g it'll cost a bit but that's part of fish keeping ;)

Gah the 225 would be amazing!!! Is there any way you could go straight to the 225? In the end it would be less money.

00youknowit00 said:
Gah the 225 would be amazing!!! Is there any way you could go straight to the 225? In the end it would be less money.

I would love to go straight to the 225g but I'll have to ask my dad ;)

Id definitley get a larger tank, have all those been in there for that long? That sounds very squeezed

It's bear looking because I don't have my barbs swimming around anymore :( I miss them I will say I've seen a few 75gallon tanks I like I might be able to go and buy one on the 27th then get it cycled :D ,by the way my tank had over heated it was far to warm my neighbour helped me out with my tank alls running great now I went to pets at home and they game me a 100w heater to replace my old one :)

Animal fanatic said:
It's bear looking because I don't have my barbs swimming around anymore :( I miss them I will say I've seen a few 75gallon tanks I like I might be able to go and buy one on the 27th then get it cycled :D ,by the way my tank had over heated it was far to warm my neighbour helped me out with my tank alls running great now I went to pets at home and they game me a 100w heater to replace my old one :)

Sounds goood!! :)

Animal fanatic said:
Stock : I have 1 Bala , 1 XL angel , 1 sailfin pleco , 1 bgkf 1 corycat and 2 firemouth cichlids strange group I no ;) I lost 1 cory , 1bala , 3 barbs , 2 glass cats

Bala shark- 200(super active schooler)gal
Sailfin pleco- 125 gal
Black Ghost Knife-150 gal
Cory-20 gal needs school
Firemouths-55 gal is the minimum I'd do for just them
Check out the second link in my signature

emerald76 said:
Bala shark- 200(super active schooler)gal
Sailfin pleco- 125 gal
Black Ghost Knife-150 gal
Cory-20 gal needs school
Firemouths-55 gal is the minimum I'd do for just them
Check out the second link in my signature

Thanks yeah I no how much room they need and I no about schooling I had them all paired of and there shoaling mates died sadly I'm rehoming my Bala and getting 2 cory cays and moving them all to a bigger tank

Back
Top Bottom