Help finding the right filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danii

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guys can u please help me find the right filter I have a 60 liter tank at the moment I have got a hang on filter I'm thinking of changing it as its too noisy and I don't think it cleans my fish tank properly. Can anyone recommend me something that's filters well and less noise? Thanks :)

Aqua clears are the only HOB filter I recommend so I agree with convict they are great and fairly quiet I don't think there are any filters that are completley silent

Aquaclears are nice, but make a little noise ,marineland are good and quiet, i hear good things about aqueon although have ever used them. I always reccommend 2 filters, you get twice the filtration and more importantly you have a backup in case of an emergency that has a good buildup of bacteria!

I 3rd the AquaClear Filters. I have an AC50 on my 20g and an AC20 on my 5.5. Both are perfectly quiet. Never had a problem with either of them.

Well if a company has kept the same design threw three different buy outs since the early 80's you know they got something right lol

Back
Top Bottom