Help me set up a 30 gallon planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't find s. Repens anywhere! Maybe it's just not their time of year... they're all sold out. So I ordered some dwarf baby tears, I had normal baby tears once and they lived a good amount of time without any special substrate so I have some hope. I've read it can be a difficult carpet but it's also cute.

I can't find s. Repens anywhere! Maybe it's just not their time of year... they're all sold out. So I ordered some dwarf baby tears, I had normal baby tears once and they lived a good amount of time without any special substrate so I have some hope. I've read it can be a difficult carpet but it's also cute.

Try the classifieds section and post a WTB.

IMG_0930.jpg
The planted tank is coming in, I completely messed up with the java moss wall on the screen in the back haha, I'm not sure if it's better to find some other use for the moss or how I could fix the screen?
I have 1 more shipment of plants coming and am planning to have the light on 11 hours a day and dose excel in the morning, but maybe not always a full dose, sometimes every other day once I get all the fish in.
Not all the plants are super visible but I'm sure things will grow in? I have so much anubias! I still have some left in my other tank! I'll be selling the rest though haha. Just got some aquarium plant tools as well.
Top view:
IMG_0931.JPG

Any suggestions about the java moss or anything else? I want it to look really good :) the dwarf baby tears aren't in yet, if they don't survive then I'll find some s. Repens.

IMG_1323.jpg

Not sure if anyone is still looking at this post, but I went for a move natural look :) still needs some work but idk what, and the DBT are not growing in :(

Back
Top Bottom