Help ! My Betta fish acting strange !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d3vnu11

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just don't get it ! That water is stable. I recently added a CO2 diffuser to the tank for the plants. I even removed a Java Fern from the tank cause it looked like had some growth on it only to realize it was growing roots ! Tank stats as of today and logged. 0 ammonia 0 nitrites 15 PPM nitrates. None of the inverts Assassin Snails, Pond snails, Amano shrimp or neon treta fish or the False Corey's exhibit odd behavior. Just the Betta. Sits at the bottom shows no physical signs of distress even under magnifying he shows good color and even slim coat. there hasn't been any major changes in the water parameters. Can bettas really get depressed ? The only thing that raised was my KPH by a degree... which was unexpected thought PH would rise. I went from 4 KPH to 5 and PH stayed the same at 7.4-7.6 chemical. Digital test reads 7.5 any input would be great I did all this crap for my beta don't wanna lose him.

Best Regards,
Kev

Thanks for the advice ! I think I over fed Him. I hope he pulls through.

Back
Top Bottom