Help still cant get my co2 working :(. :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dizzydea

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here is some pics of my set up why isn't this working!!!

Attachments

• image-2845563563.jpg
    image-2845563563.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 61
turn the knob on the regulator till the right hand meter reads 30 psi

I have what I think is 10lb co2 tank with a regulator. I've hooked up a reactor to help break down the co2 and then the water/co2 comes out of an air stone. I tried to post a vid but it won't let me.

I have what I think is 10lb co2 tank with a regulator. I've hooked up a reactor to help break down the co2 and then the water/co2 comes out of an air stone. I tried to post a vid but it won't let me.

i dont understand that part

the reactor ( looks like an ista max ) is allready diffusing the co2 into the water... i dont think the airstone is necessary

It's hard to tell what's going on in the pics... Can you describe your setup to us?

I'm using a maxi jet 600 to pump water into the regulator, is this pump not strong enough for the size of hose I'm using

My knife fish are acting funny after me messing around with co2, it's off will they snap out of it or should I change the water?

My knife fish are acting funny after me messing around with co2, it's off will they snap out of it or should I change the water?

Turn it back down if they are acting weird. It has to be working if its causeing fish to act weird. Do you have a drop checker? A bubble counter?

Turn it back down if they are acting weird. It has to be working if its causeing fish to act weird. Do you have a drop checker? A bubble counter?

I turned it off I'm concerned my black ghost is just lying on the rocks breathing heavy!!!! I had a bubble counter but it had a leak so I removed it I have a drop checker I just haven't set it up yet :s
Should I do a water change?

I think the co2 was going through the reactor but the reactor wasn't filling up with water and breaking down the co2

Back
Top Bottom